Over the years, there has been a growing recognition that strengthening resilience to disasters is not only about disaster management but an essential component of all emergency and development programming. We have structured our services to meet these dynamics and include training courses and programs to build capacity.
Buiding capacity to bolster resilience within communities
The International Federation has made it a priority to ensure that disaster risk reduction is an integral part of its development work and that all its programmes work towards disaster risk reduction in an integrated and mutually supportive way.
Our initiative involve working at all levels with governance bodies, policy makers and management to achieve this, while continuing to promote disaster preparedness and disaster mitigation.
Countries: Zimbabwe | Madagascar | Uganda | Mozambique
BRC Trust Course Offering
Disaster Risk Management
Disaster Preparedness & Response
Disaster Vulnerability & Risk Assessment
Disaster Impact Assessment
Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
Cash Transfer Programming in Disaster Response
- Disaster Preparedness and Response
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Disaster Vulnerability and Risk Assessment
- Disaster Impact Assessment
- Project Cycle Management
- Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Cash Transfer Programming in Disaster Response
- The Sphere Project
- Humanitarian Accountability Partnerships
- Community Based Psycho-social Support
Tap into years of experience
The following services can be available for Local Authorities, Government Departments, Non Governmental Organisations responsible for development and disaster management.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Disaster vulnerability and risk assessments & profiling
- Disaster Impact Assessments
- Post Disaster Initial Assessments
- Disaster Management Planning & Implementation
- Programme Evaluations
- Project Proposal Development
- Strategic Planning